GIS Based Plantation Monitoring System
Before going through the Plantation Monitoring System(PMS) or Plantation Management System lets understand why plantation is must for Us.
With the growing concerns of Environment and increase in the Level Greenhouse Gases many Governments , Private Organization and NGO are focusing Plantation.
Plantation seems to be a only way to save the environment. Heavy plantation will not only will help to save the environment but it will act as an biggest asset in the coming years.Output of trees is known to every only stem, leaves , fruits ,trunks are good and forms an important part in the lives of Human Being.It’s pretty clear that Planation is a win win situation for Current Generation and Coming Generation. Plantation can be considered as one of the best Investment for the future of Planet Earth.
Need of GIS Plantation Monitoring System
Plantation Monitoring System is required because it’s a very long term process , the scale of Plantation is very high and lot of money is involve over there. Just like any other business when scale is high and investment is high Plantation also requires a Plantation Management/Monitoring System to manage it Effectively.
Different aspect of Plantation Management System(PMS) includes Planting the Seeds , Planting the Trees , Planning the Plantation , Maintain the Budget and Cost , Categorizing the Geographical Area based on Classification like Circle and Division , Regular Inspection of Plantation with the help of Photos or maybe drones , Monitoring plantation with GIS and software like Google Earth with the help of KML Files.
Plantation Monitoring/Management System By Techaroha
Project is about Plantation Monitoring System (PMS) with the help of GIS(Geographical Information System). It’s main aim is to make plantation more skilled and efficient.
PMS is an GIS and MIS (Reports) applications made to monitor plantation done across the state or the country. It’s helps to maintain records of all plantation done under any of the government scheme bring more transparency.
PMS maintains the count and species of plantation being done, which helps to maintain the diversity in the environment.
Plantation Monitoring System maintains the track records of KML being generated which can be opened in any of the GIS application like Google Earth. Google Earth like software will in turn help to track the progress of plants.
PMS keeps tracks of inspection being done at Plantation Site by Designation Authority to sort out success and failed plantation.
Function Architect of Plantation Monitoring System by Techaroha
Plantation Monitoring System Provided by Techaroha uses the latest technology of API , enabling seamless integration with any other System.Public and Private API can be release as per the requirement.
Main Features of Plantation Monitoring System by Techaroha
Major Modules in Plantation Monitoring System includes
- Plantation entries with Circle/Division/Range , Amount and Quantity with Special Details
- Master of Circles/Division/Ranges , Species and Schemes
- Dashboard for Admin and Users
- Plantation Inspection Management
- Failed Plantation Management
- KML’s Uploads and Downloads
- Photo Upload and Viewer
- Video Upload and Viewer
- Role access is the integral part of any Monitoring and Management System
- In Plantation Management System role and access can be given to view or edit particular records.
- Editing is based on Hierarchy being maintained in the management system. Like a Circle head can see all the entries/reports of his division. Division Head can see records of ranges under his divisions.
- User can allot the budget to Circle , Division or Ranges under the scheme release by respective state or central governments.
- Head office can allot the budget to Circles , Circle head will allot the budget to all the divisions and Division head can allot the budgets to Rangers.
- Budget will be help to generate reports on the basis of Usage and returns on Investment.
- GIS is tracking done using the KML.Keyhole Markup Language is an XML notation for expressing geographic annotation and visualization using GIS Softwares like Google Earth.
- KML will be available for Download from application and it will directly open in the Google Earth
- All the images of the site can be view as Satellite Image, post 2009 approximately.
- User can share the KML file using other communication medium like email ..
- Though ground staff is available to do the job , higher authorities needs to needs to inspect it regularly to ensure that ground staff is doing the job.
- Plantation monitoring system developed by Techaroha Solutions Private Limited offers the modules to enter plantation inspection site details along with the photograph.
- Plantation Inspection authority can enter the average heights of plants , approx success ratio and in details comment. Track of such inspection over the years will help authorities to improve the process and success rate.
Multi Language Support
- Any management system is used by Authority to view the summary data , but data entry is done by the ground staff. This is also very true for Plantation Management System specially for Forest Department.
- Ground staff for Plantation is not well qualified and indeed they need local language support.
- Keeping above two points in mind Techaroha has designed the system in two languages.
- Many other Local languages can be added as per the requirement like , Marathi , Gujarati ,Tamil etc.
- Year Wise Plantation Site, Total Area and Amount Invested
- Circle.Division/Range wise total Plantation Site , Area and Amount
- Scheme wise total Plantation Site , Area and Amount
- Plant Distribution Details as Per Circle and Division
- Plant Distribution Year Wise
- Division Wise KMML , Photo and Upload Status
- Plantation Site Inspection Report
Plantation Monitoring System For Different Departments
- 1. Forest Department
- 2. Environment Department
For any queries please click here to contact us.